Silver metallic...






(( Outfit details...Knit ZARA / Pants Rakutn (Brand of Japan) / Shoes Jeffrey Campbell / Bag ZARA / Sunglasses KAWI JAMELE (Brand of Japan) / Necklace FOREVER21 / Ring all FOREVER21 / ))


I am hooked to the color with which silver and gold shine now.
Silver and metallic clothes are put on ZARA, I am pleasant to do shopping in ZARA.
I buy accessories in FOREVER21 in many cases. There are many kinds and they are cheap, it is easy to buy the accessories of FOREVER21. I sometimes buy accessories in TOPSHOP.
By the way, I have not purchased shoes. Soon, I want new shoes...
I want creepers and the wedge of Jeffrey Campbell. I will purchase in the near future. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.