With Tokyo tower...










(( Outfit details...Knit ZARA / Pants ZARA / Boots Jeffrey Campbell / Bag FOREVER21 / Necklace FOREVER21 / Bracelet FOREVER21 / ))



I went to Tokyo last week. I had not gone to Tokyo for a long time. The reason for which I went to Tokyo was for going to see last week the show of Japan Fashion Week performed in Tokyo.
I was invited to the fashion show for the first time. And I looked at the fashion show for the first time. ( I will write the report about a fashion show later. ) The first fashion show to see was very wonderful, and I was excited very much and impressed.
And after a fashion show finished, I got the pro's cameraman to take a photo. The cameraman's name is Mr.Eiki Morisaki. ( http://fotologue.jp/eiki1984/#/13485818/13485959 ). He begins a cameraman and is one year. However, he is skillful. I like his photo.

Tokyo Tower is a symbol of Japan. Tokyo Tower is lit up at night and is very beautiful...

I wore the dress of a neon color and metallic color so that Tokyo Tower might not be lost.
Although the clothes of ZARA are simple, they are conspicuous. Therefore, I like the clothes of ZARA.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.