Hotpink × Leopard ♥






(( Outfit details...Tops American Apparel / Pants TOPSHOP / Shoes Jeffrey Campbell / Bag FOREVER21 / Sunglasses SLY (Brand of Japan) / Necklace FOREVER21 / Bracelet FOREVER21 / Ring all FOREVER21 / Pierce TOPSHOP / ))


I had been searching for pink skinny trousers. But, it was not found easily.
The other day, I went to TOPSHOP by chance. TOPSHOP was doing the sale. The pink skinny trousers for which I had been searching were in the sale counter.I purchased it immediately. I was fortunate. Shopping is the highest hobby for me.
 The Pink's skinny trousers were set by Leopard. Pink and Leopard are showy and conspicuous. Therefore, Tops united with the simple border.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.