COLOR BLOCKING ♥








(( Outfit details...Coat MERCURYDUO (Brand of Japan) / Knit ROMWE / Shirts WEGO (Brand of Japan) / Pants TOPSHOP / Shoes Jeffrey Campbell / Bag FOREVER21 / Ring H&M / Bracelet H&M / ))


I wore pink trousers according to the color of the knitting bought with ROMWE.
Since I thought that Pink suited black, I thought that I would wear a black coat, but I did not have a black coat. Therefore I took out the coat which was sleeping to my closet after a long time.
I thought that pink and green did not suit. However, it was unexpectedly correct.
I am pleased with this outfit. :)

and, I like the accessories of gold better than silver these days. Therefore, I am collecting them.
 I will look for the accessories of gold in various stores after this.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.