YAY! 4th of July

 

( MORE PICS BELOW MY LONG BORING TEXT YOU PROBABLY WON’T READ)

Thank your friend in the military for their service to our country, and their wonderful haircut, even if you don’t like war or the military. That’s my personal favorite part of the military: their haircuts.

 

So if anything, thank them for their short haircuts, buzzed, shaved, high and tight, boot camp induction cut, and many more!

 

Now I’d post more, but I just got back from work and now I’m off to buzz myself with the #1 again.

 

Enjoy the holiday, as I didn’t because of work!

 

 

Oh, and P.S.: If I get 2,500 views next week, I’ll have a special surprise for all of you! So send the site off to your friends and link it everywhere! I have some ideas in store once I start getting more viewership!

 

m1 m2 m3 m4 m5 m6 m7 m8 m9 203560874RmVoWJ_ph 16-1 16-2 16-3 16-4 16-5 16-6 16-7 16-8 16-9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.